01 November 2013

Smart Mom Healthy Woman: Squat Variations

It's November, I can't believe how the year is flying by. I  woke up today feeling like it was a good day to challenge myself. Especially with the holidays approaching, it would be smart to get my mind and body right before indulging in decadent foods and opinionated family members. I'm starting a campaign for myself today called "Smart Mom, Healthy Woman". I'll be tracking the progress here and on my Instagram account. Get ready for a few work out videos and some healthy snack suggestions and whatever else my mind brings to this experience.

Here I put together a video for a few squat variations I practice when I work out. This isn't about strenuous exercising for me as much as it is about breathing and practicing health. These should be good for any body type if you want to follow along.


2 comments: