27 October 2013

Kylie Style: Letting her be

I sometimes let Kylie pick out her own clothing, especially if we're just kicking back. She loves color. See more photos of her adolescent styling after the jump.

T-shirt found at Target, Jeans Gap Kids, Shoes from a H&M collection last year, Kid all me.


This was worn under a sweater (not pictured) on a cool day.
Not Shabby.
<3

We found this paper called Rolling Out, she flipped when she saw her dad. Proud Kid.
 Besides styling , I let her suggest hairstyles from time to time (she loves ponytails, I don't)
What other liberties do you/would you give your children at 3?

2 comments:

  1. I let Jadoni pick hairstyles and clothes from time to time... She just turned 4 last month... Another liberty I'd give her at 3 would have to be the places we eat while on the road, I'd give her choices and she'd choose the place!

    Love your blog btw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments! I can relate, I always let her pick out her snacks at the store lol.

      Delete